I want to borrow...
How much can I borrow?
The most important factor in determining how much you can borrow is affordability – or how much the repayments will be compared to how much disposable income you have. The lender will take this into account when considering your application.
What interest rate do you charge?
How long is the term of the loan?
How long does it take to get an answer?
Do you help clients on the benefit?
Can I get my loan approved before I have picked a vehicle?
Can I change the loan amount after it is approved?
What is a Guarantor?
Can I buy a car from an auction?
Can you help if we have a bad credit history?
How do I make payments to the loan?
Do you help with insurance?
Yes, we can help you to access comprehensive motor vehicle cover and because we have all your details (after loan application) to hand, it is really simple and quick. One of the many benefits of getting your car loan through us.
Is there a minimum age for a loan?
Can I apply for a loan with a learner license?
Can I pay the loan off before the end of term?
1. *Fixed interest rates range from 9.95% p.a. to a maximum of 29.95% p.a. on a minimum 12 month to a maximum 60 month loan term. The actual interest rate charged to you will depend on your circumstances, the type of lending required, the security provided, and is determined by the lender.
2. Fees apply, including an establishment fee of up to $450 and an introducer fee of up to $995. A loan of $5,000 over 12 months at 10.95% p.a. has fees totalling $495 and a total repayment of $5,832.00 equating to 12 monthly payments of $486.00.
3. Approval is subject to meeting lending criteria, and affordability test applies. Our lender will independently assess whether you are eligible for a loan. We don't provide advice on whether a particular car loan offered by a lender is suitable for you.
4. One hour application decision subject to affordability test, the applicant meeting the lending criteria and supplying all the required information to process the loan application.
5. Same day payout subject to the applicant meeting the above conditions and completing loan documentation by 12pm.
†The three month no repayment option (where you defer your repayments for three months) is subject to lender approval. If you take up the three months deferred repayment option, you must still repay the full amount of the loan together with all interest and fees, but payment will not begin until three months after the loan is advanced. At the end of the deferred repayment period, the amount of unpaid interest and fees from that period will be added to, and form part of, the loan balance.