I want to borrow...
How much can I borrow?
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint. You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing email@example.com
- through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
- by writing to: FSCL , PO Box 5967 WELLINGTON 6011
1. *Fixed interest rates range from 9.95% p.a. to a maximum of 29.95% p.a. on a minimum 12 month to a maximum 60 month loan term. The actual interest rate charged to you will depend on your circumstances, the type of lending required, the security provided, and is determined by the lender.
2. Fees apply, including an establishment fee of up to $450 and an introducer fee of up to $995. A loan of $5,000 over 12 months at 10.95% p.a. has fees totalling $495 and a total repayment of $5,832.00 equating to 12 monthly payments of $486.00.
3. Approval is subject to meeting lending criteria, and affordability test applies. Our lender will independently assess whether you are eligible for a loan. We don't provide advice on whether a particular car loan offered by a lender is suitable for you.
4. One hour application decision subject to affordability test, the applicant meeting the lending criteria and supplying all the required information to process the loan application.
5. Same day payout subject to the applicant meeting the above conditions and completing loan documentation by 12pm.
†The three month no repayment option (where you defer your repayments for three months) is subject to lender approval. If you take up the three months deferred repayment option, you must still repay the full amount of the loan together with all interest and fees, but payment will not begin until three months after the loan is advanced. At the end of the deferred repayment period, the amount of unpaid interest and fees from that period will be added to, and form part of, the loan balance.