I want to borrow...
Sometimes life throws a curveball or two and your credit rating can take a hit. The important thing is to deal with professionals who can: (a) getting finance approved at responsible rates and (b) getting back on the right track to get lending at mainstream rates.
We’ve had a lot of success getting client’s finance at reasonable rates where their credit rating is less than perfect. We’ve also worked with clients overtime to get a few things in order so that they can successfully apply for lending a little down the track.
Remember, every time a lender runs a credit report it is added to your rating. We have lenders that can help most customers.
If you’d like to check out your credit history, contact us and we’ll come back to you ASAP.
1. *Fixed interest rates range from 7.95% p.a. on a minimum 12 month to a maximum 60 month loan term. The actual interest rate charged to you will depend on your circumstances, the type of lending required, the security provided, and is determined by the lender.
2. Fees apply, including an establishment fee of up to $150 and an introducer fee of up to $595. Example: A loan of $5,000 over 12 months at 9.95% p.a. has fees totalling $495 and a total repayment of $5,796.42 equating to 12 monthly payments of $483.03.
3. Approval is subject to meeting lending criteria, and affordability test applies. Our lender will independently assess whether you are eligible for a loan. We don't provide advice on whether a particular car loan offered by a lender is suitable for you.
4. One hour application decision subject to affordability test, the applicant meeting the lending criteria and supplying all the required information to process the loan application.
5. Same day payout subject to the applicant meeting the above conditions and completing loan documentation by 12pm.